Wednesday, September 15, 2010

So I walked back to my room and collapsed on the bottom bunk, thinking that if people were rain, I was drizzle and she was a hurricane.







Kate Moss for Corrine Day

"We are all going, I thought, and it applies to turtles and turtlenecks, Alaska the girl and Alaska the place, because nothing can last, not even the earth itself. The Buddha said that suffering was caused by desire, we'd learned, and that the cessation of desire meant the cessation of suffering. When you stopped wishing things wouldn't fall apart, you'd stop suffering when they did."
- John Green, Looking For Alaska.

Rest in peace, Corrine Day.

3 comments:

angi said...

this is beautiful :) x

Nikhat said...

Though I'm not a fan, Kate Moss looks really pretty in these pictures...I want to read Looking For Alaska so bad!!
Oh where is the title from? It sounds familiar...

Zehra said...

Kate Moss is intoxicating-like booze.You can't have enough of her beauty even if you look at all her pictures because you still won't be able to drink in all her enigma and loveliness.

Rest in Peace Corrine Day.